Monday, February 2, 2009

UGH Part 1

Yeah, so I'm uncomfortable. My back hurts and so does my butt. They need to get some recliners up in this piece. I can't lay on my side because then they can't monitor the baby as well. It's pretty irritating.

Eric's going to run home for a few things and stop at blockbuster to get a few movies. It's super boring right now. My sister Debbie stopped by on her lunch and brought Eric a sandwich from Gino's. I had hospital lunch, which consisted of soggy fries and two chicken strips. Blech.

1 comment:

  1. Get the glazed chicken over rice with some hot sauce on the side. Or the beef stroganoff over noodles. But only order the noodles between 1000-1200 and 400-600. They are the freshest then.

    Otherwise people love the salmon.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete