Sunday, February 1, 2009

The night before

Friends & Family:

So we're watching the superbowl. I tried to take a nap, but apparently my mind felt the need to drop into the game every 10 minutes to see what was going on.

We got all the laundry done, and I told Eric that if he cleans off the kitchen counter and table, that I'll finish making the bed. I'm not sure I've seen our house so clean, with the exception of when we first bought it.

Funny thing, I'm not really anxious or nervous yet. Maybe I'm just having a hard time believing that after all this waiting that tomorrow or tuesday we'll likely have the most adorable, cuddly, and most perfect baby in the entire world.

I'm being admitted tomorrow morning at 8AM to the hospital. They're going to use something called cervidil to hopefully get labor going. If the first does doesn't work, they're going to do a second. If both of those don't work, they'll start potocin. The hospital has wi-fi, so we'll be taking the lap top. The first dose works over 12 hours, and I'm pretty sure I'll have to sit around in bed, so at least I'll have the internet to keep me busy for a bit. We're also taking our nintendo DS and gameboy. It's too bad the damn Wii isn't more portable, otherwise I'd want to take that too so Eric and I could play Lego Batman.

It would appear that we're ready to bring this baby home, I guess we'll see soon enough.

Baby: Today your mom and dad played Lego Batman for a few hours on the wii before the Superbowl. Your dad also went to Target for mom, looking for a pink Domo. Trust me, it's something that is crazy cute. I am expecting you to cooperate tomorrow and make your entry into the world as easy as possible for me.

3 comments: