Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day

It's 9:15AM and they're done with the cervidil. It hurt like the dickens for about 2 minutes. Now I'm just supposed to sit here in bed hooked up to the monitor for most of the day unless I magically go into labor before it's done doing it's job.

I shaved my legs this morning and put on my most favorite socks (they're stripey ones that Eric's mom got me for xmas a few years ago). After finally getting Eric out of bed, we packed the few remaining things and headed out. Yeah, I realize it's not healthy, but we stopped at Burger King for breakfast.

Eric's playing Super Mario Brothers 2 on the DS and I think I'll find something on Hulu to watch. Maybe I'll take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I am so excited for you guys!!! May you have a fast and easy labor. Can't wait to hear the good news. I'll be stalking your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete