Monday, February 2, 2009

UGGGGGGGG Part 2

So while Eric ran home, it somehow got to be 75 degrees in this bitch. It really hurts now to get up and walk around, so I waited for him to get back and fix it. I suppose I could've called the nurse, but I didn't think about that.

I tried my hardest to get some rest, but it really didn't work at all. Nurse says my contractions are 3-5 minutes apart. I feel most of them, but it's my back that really hurts.

Eric also stopped at blockbuster and picked up a few movies, so maybe that'll take my mind off the pain just a little. He also somehow managed to find chocolate covered pop rocks. WTF? As he proceeded to open them they flew everywhere which was pretty hilarious. I told him that's why we can't have nice things at home.

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine gave me a chocolate bar with poprocks in it. It was awesome.


    Also, eee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete